Marketing Training & Mentoring
Train your staff to do your marketing work. Our marketing training and mentoring programme will give them the knowledge, skills and guidance they need. It’s personally tailored – because everyone’s different.
If your business wants to get some marketing work done, but doesn’t employ a marketing professional, why not train one of your staff? Or perhaps you already have a junior marketer who needs some professional guidance and development.
Let SharpEdge Marketing help. We can:
- train anyone, at any level, to understand how marketing works – and how to do it well;
- develop an individually-tailored programme to meet the needs of the business and the trainee;
- provide a wide range of marketing training subjects – currently 46 modules to choose from;
- provide three levels of training – choose from Foundation, Development or Advanced level modules;
- deliver the training at your premises – saving you travel and accommodation costs;
- split the training into half-day segments, to minimise disruption to your business;
- support your staff with professional marketing mentoring for several months after the training, to make sure they have the ongoing guidance they need.
SharpTip: Mentoring can help you understand and develop your skills, give you a new perspective on your career, and help you achieve your goals. Looking for a marketing mentor in Devon, the South West, or with construction industry expertise? Contact SharpEdge Marketing.